Main features of the new FIFA.com:
• A free two-minute video highlights package for every FIFA match, from the FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007 to the 2010 World Cup South Africa TM. These highlights will be made available in the minutes following the final whistle and will feature all the goals and the best moments of each match. Furthermore, FIFA.com users will be able to vote for the best goal of each tournament while watching the action-packed clips.
Some matches will also be made available live (and for free!) in certain parts of the world. Check FIFA.com regularly to see if you can follow the action from your computer.
• An unparalleled and free video archive with exclusive interviews with previous FIFA World Cup TM winners and round-ups of each tournament. There is also a special focus on the game’s best ever players. At the beginning of 2008, all the goals from the FIFA World Cup TM since 1966 will be made available to the entire world, while additional features on the greatest FIFA World Cup TM matches, stadiums and coaches will be rolled out on a regular basis.
Episodes of ?FIFA Futbol Mundial’ and ?Milestones of Football’ (a historical review of the most important moments in the game) and lots more additional footage, from beach soccer clips to a focus on footballing development, will also be available in the Video Vault.
• FIFA.com Club. Following the huge success of user interaction during the 2006 FIFA World Cup TM, the new FIFA.com welcomes fans’ comments and memories about the subjects closest to their hearts. A simple one-step registration is all that is needed to become fully interactive with the site, giving users many benefits including a personalized homepage, a newsletter, games (starting with a unique prediction game in August 2007) and the Community selection.
Further down the road, the FIFA.com Club will develop a loyalty programme geared towards providing the most active fans with exclusive football rewards.
• In-depth coverage of world football, supported by the worldwide FIFA New Media editorial network.
• An extensive FIFA World Cup TM section including live scores for all matches in the 2010 World Cup TM preliminary competition, which starts in August 2007, plus archives of all previous tournaments (preliminary and final competitions).
• FIFA tournament ?super-packages’ with all the information on all FIFA competitions, including live scores and statistics, news, interviews and analysis.